- Nominations for the Silver, Gold or Advocacy award may be made by an LSA representative as designated by the LSA officers. Nominations for a Platinum award may be made by the candidate seeking the award, the LSA President, the Public Relations Committee Chair or any member of SFAA or NASBP.
- Applicants must complete the online nomination form to be considered. Supplying documentation such as presentations, programs or fliers advertising the event, testimonials or other related materials may enhance your application. (Documentation will be accepted separately from the online nomination form via e-mail, provided that it is received by the awards deadline – March 5, 2024.) Please contact Brian Muhlbach.
- Entries must include the dates of activities conducted, types of activities, audiences in attendance, descriptions (and results if possible) of the activities, number of attendees (if possible) at each activity and names of LSA members who were involved in each activity. LSAs must specify where provided in the online nomination form the names of LSA members whose efforts are deemed worthy to receive an award item should the LSA win a Silver or Gold award.
- For Platinum award nominees, entries should summarize the significance of an individual current (2023-2024) dues-paid NASBP or SFAA member’s accomplishments conducted in calendar year 2023. Strong narratives will include measurable outcomes and results (i.e. number of new or emerging contractors who obtained bonding or dollar amount of bonds written).
- SFAA and NASBP may use materials or information from entries.
- Entries must be received online by the awards deadline – Tuesday, March 5, 2024.
- Nominations will be confirmed via e-mail within one business day of receipt. If the LSA coordinator submitting the nomination has not received a confirmation e-mail within this timeframe, the entry may not have been completed properly or received. For questions, please contact Brian Muhlbach.
COMPLETE NOMINATION FORMS